FAQ - Covid-19 Questions
Frequently asked questions about the current situation
What regulations currently apply?
- After the discontinuation of most corona protection measures at the state and federal level, we sincerely ask you: Continue to wear a medical mouth-nose protection during your stay at the Festspielhaus Baden-Baden. This will protect you and others.
- A 3-G proof (vaccinated, recovered, tested) is no longer required.
- Our Festspielhaus opens 90 minutes before the start of the performance, the AIDA restaurant and the box office always open two hours before a performance.
What can I do with tickets already purchased for cancelled or postponed concerts?
Cancellation or exchange of all affected ticket purchases can be done in the following ways:
- Exchange of tickets for vouchers
- Donation of the ticket price - in the current situation this would help us a lot.
- Refund of the entrance fee
Our ticketing service will be happy to advise you personally: E-Mail: email@example.com Tel. 00 49 / 7221 / 30 13 101 (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; weekends and public holidays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.).
Ticket holders will be contacted promptly by the Festspielhaus Baden-Baden as soon as a decision has been made on the relevant event.
Updated: April 4, 2022